Ok, so the wonderful Ms. Kat has tagged me for the six unimportant things meme. Really though, it's sort of like that "Don't Sweat the Small Stuff" book title - you know - the part where it says "And it is all small stuff..." Clearly I won't mention my family or loved ones here. Is anything else really important? That gives me a lot of leeway with my six things!
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person that tagged you. (Kat - http://alteredkat.blogspot.com/)
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your entry.
Ok, here are six unimportant things about me:
1. I actually enjoy speaking in front of a crowd.
2. Technically, I have six tattoos. Though one has been covered up with another, and one has been incorporated into another.
3. I think glitter helps to make the world go round.
4. My husband and I met through an internet dating service.
5. I know how to moonwalk. (You know, that backwards walk thing that Michael Jackson made famous.)
6. I don't have absolute favorites. I couldn't name a number one favorite color, food, musician, or writer - if you asked me too.
Ok! - Speaking of I don't have favorites, I have to fudge on the last rule. I couldn't possibly think of just 6 people to tag if I tried. So instead - I tag just one person.
If you are reading this, and you haven't been tagged with this one yet, then consider it done! You're tagged now.
So have a great Tuesday, and I'm looking forward to hearing your six things!